Samuels Admin (PTY) Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Samuels Group. The primary objective of our dedicated team of administrators is to provide comprehensive accounting, administration and IT support services to the Samuels Group of companies.
To support our accounting functions, we have developed a fully functional, custom-built ERP system, known as SIT.
The administration support we provide to our Internal Customers is based on two basic principles.
Principle 1: A.C.E.
- A – We commit to AGREE a delivery date for everything we do. We aim to deliver on or before the provided delivery date for everything we do.
- C – We value COMMUNICATION that is clear. we also commit to immediately communicating any delay we might experience for everything we do.
- E – We fully understand the importance of doing the job right the first time ie: ERROR FREE
Principle 2: We understand that we are a support team that are pleased to serve and we accept that we may not be great, but great things will happen as a result of what we do.
The system is designed for ease of use and logical flow of applications.
What Is SIT & What Does It Do?
The SIT system has a strong stock management basis and is an all-inclusive live accounting package. Our SIT system is able to integrate source documents and automatically produces a comprehensive set of management accounts including cash flow, balance sheets as well as monthly statements and budget reports.
The basic system has the following functionality:
- Flexible chart of accounts to suit all businesses.
- A strong debtors and creditors module.
- A Custom built asset register module. The primary module of the system focuses on the following in market sector, wholesales lubricant and LPG.
- Fuel distribution
- Manufacturing sector (including BOM management to finished products).
- Transport sector (including various unit of measure quoting and invoicing facilities)
- Independent auto service centre sector
- A very impressive sales management module